Technical Support Analyst
Euclid Technology, an innovative and growing company that develops and implements premier enterprise software solutions for associations, nonprofits and other member-based organizations, is in search of a bright and motivated Junior Technical Support Analyst to join our team. Our flagship product, ClearVantage®, is a comprehensive software solution that provides cross-functional enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management, member relationship management, data warehouse and analysis tools, targeted marketing, workflow management and electronic commerce.
· Closely interact with customers to document and process their support requests as the first point of contact for the support line;
· Troubleshoot client requests. Issues to be resolved require a broad range of skills related to software installation, migration, upgrades and functionality;
· Help administer and maintain online user group forums;
· Identify, document and report reoccurring client issues;
· Assist in creating and updating current documentation;
· Participate in software updates and other duties to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in IT-related field;
- Experience working with MS-SQL Server databases, and applications that run on top of them;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to research and resolve complex technical problems;
- Power user of general software applications (i.e., must be very comfortable working with software);
- Working knowledge of basic networking principles;
- Must possess a friendly, can-do attitude;
- Must be a team player and highly productive.
- Background in report writing and querying;
- Some experience working with large, complex, customized software application;
- Experience in the association and/or nonprofit industry;
- Beneficial to have some training experience;
- Experience using an Association Management System or other customized software application.
Euclid offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We also provide our employees an environment of constant challenge where everyone can contribute, learn and grow while serving clients committed to real change. All of Euclid’s projects are carried out in a team environment, encouraging a dynamic flow of information, creativity and project leadership.
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.