2019 Euclid ClearVantage User Group Conference
October 21, 2019 - October 23, 2019
Euclid Technology is delighted to host the 2019 ClearVantage User Group Conference from Monday, October 21st, through Wednesday, October 23rd, at the National Housing Center in downtown Washington, DC. Join the Euclid staff and the ClearVantage community for up to three days of informative presentations, engaging roundtable discussions, product previews, hands-on training and more.
Here are a few more reasons to join your colleagues at UGC 2019:
- Expand Your Network. Get to know ClearVantage users at other associations and non-profits throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Grow Your Knowledge. Learn about new features in ClearVantage and increase your understanding of existing functionality.
- Maximize Your Potential. Strategize how you can use ClearVantage to streamline operations, grow membership, and improve member satisfaction.
Online registration opens December 18th, 2018 and space will be limited, so start making plans to register soon! Payment can be made online using Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
For out of town attendees: Rooms at the Madison Hotel (conveniently located across the street from the NHC) have been reserved as part of the User Group Conference and can be reserved during the registration process.
- Early Bird Conference Registration $595.00
- Early Bird Registration with Sunday and Monday night lodging $1,195.00
- Early Bird Registration with Sunday, Monday, Tuesday night lodging $1,495.00
If you are coming from out of town, note that October is a very busy time in Washington, D.C. and lodging will be limited. Also note that lodging prices posted on most websites do NOT include Washington DC's 25% room tax. Therefore, we strongly recommend you choose a registration option that includes lodging and reserve it early.
Note that all registration fees include breakfast, lunch and snacks on Monday and Tuesday, as well as a catered happy hour immediately following the conclusion of Monday's sessions.
Additional Cost Registration Option:
- Day after UGC: Half Day of Hands-On Training @ Euclid Headquarters: $275.00/per person
Group Discounts: Sign up multiple attendees at once and save!
- $50 off for each attendee starting with the third
Cancellation and Refund Policy: You may cancel by September 1st, 2019, to receive a full refund with no cancellation fee. If you cancel between September 1st and October 1st, 2019, you will be charged a $250 cancellation fee. After October 1st, no refunds will be made. Please note that you may substitute another person from your organization for your registration at any time at no charge.
For questions or more information about the conference, please contact Jake Ganey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Charlie Vinal (Presenter)
<p>I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the 2019 Euclid User Group Conference!</p>
|Euclid Technology||Keynote Address|
|Dan Antonoff (Presenter)
<p>Hi ClearVantage Users!</p><p>In case we haven't had a chance to meet, I want to make a quick introduction. I've been Euclid's Vice President of Sales for almost 20 years now. <strong>20 years! </strong> During that time I'v seen Euclid grow from...well...Charlie...into a vibrant, forward thinking organization with over 30 full-time employees. Watching this happen has been a lot of fun. And while we've had a few ups-and-downs over the years, I still enjoy walking through the front door of Euclid every day and working with folks in the association world.</p><p>Prior to joining Euclid, I spent 11 years at the National Center for Housing Management, Euclid's original - and still active client. 22 years ago the focus for NCHM using ClearVantage was onsite events and certification and Euclid did a great job creating a solution that met those needs. Now, however, our solution is utilized to manage so much more. It's always amazing to see so many different types of organizations using <em>ClearVantage, CV Online and ClearVantage Web</em> in so many different ways.</p><p>It's been a great run for me here at Euclid and hopefully, the next 20 years will be even better than the first 20 were!</p><p>Dan </p>
|Euclid Technology||10 Essentials for New ClearVantage Users|
|Jude Nyuydzefe (Co-presenter)||Euclid Technology||Standard ClearVantage Report Writing|
<p>With over 20 years of experience in the IT industry in positions ranging from technical support to software development, Lee joined the Euclid Technolocy Customer Support Group in 2009 as a junior support analyst and now serves the resident senior technical analyst. When not busy directly supporting Euclid's clients, Lee frequently lends a hand with writing database triggers, maintaining the ClearVantage baseline database schema, report writing, and interfacing CV to third party software products.</p><p>Lee graduated magna cum laude from Xavier University in 2005 before doing graduate work in the school of philosophy at the Catholic University of America. His concentration was on medieval Arabic philosophy, especially <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Farabi">Abu Nasr Muhammad al-Farabi</a>. </p><p>Lee has been an avid triathlete since he first completed The Nations Triathlon in September 2014. His favorite race length is a Half Ironman (1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike ride, 13.1 mile run) and hopes to do a full Ironman distance race before he turns 50 in 2021. </p><p>In 2016 Lee entered the world of charity fundraising when he organized a team of 13 to enter the Dulles Plane Pull and raised $2400 for the Virginia Special Olympics. Sporting the lowest combined weight of any participating team that year, the team pulled a Boeing 757 twelve feet in just over 10 seconds.</p>
|Marisa Laake (Co-presenter)
<p><span style="font-size:9.00pt;">Marisa is a Product Development Manager with over 15 years of experience in implementing software solutions. She started her career at Euclid on the implementation team as a Sr. Business Systems Analyst and is now part of the Development team. <span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>In this position, Marisa works closely with the business analysts and in-house development team to develop requirements and other system documentation as part of the software development process.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>She collaborates with developers and analysts to generate user interface designs and documenting ideas on ways to improve usability.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>She also provides software testing support and certification of deliverables across the software development and implementation lifecycles.</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:9.00pt;"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"></span></span></p>
|Euclid Technology||Creating the Best ClearVantage Experience|
|Mark Anderson (Presenter)
<p>I have been with Euclid for eight years and have been a Euclid customer and ClearVantage user for over 18 years! My previous company, InvestorPlace, utilized ClearVantage to help build its publishing business and created an industry leading survey and reporting tool that determines consumer and business buying patterns to predict the future direction of the stock market. Before joining Euclid I served as the Manager of Information Technology and Website Development.<br /><br />As the VP of the Web Services Group I lead a team of dedicated web development professionals that give our clients web enabled access to their ClearVantagae database. One of my primary responsibilities at Euclid, based upon my background in developing web systems and implementing Content Management Systems, is helping Euclid clients build state of the art client-facing web sites using Euclid's ClearVantage Connect CMS.</p>
|Euclid Technology||Reinvent your Website Using ClearVantage Connect|
|Matt Snyder (Presenter)
<p>I've worked at Euclid since 2014, taking on a variety of challenges as a senior business analyst and currently a project manager. Previously, I worked at the Government Accountability Office, as a senior analyst reviewing federal IT projects.</p>
|Euclid Technology||Standard ClearVantage Report Writing|
|Michael Sortwell (Co-presenter)
<font face="georgia" size="4">I joined the Euclid team at the end of September, and have really enjoyed learning everything I can about member-based associations. Wow, is there a lot to learn. Prior to joining Euclid, I worked as an assistant marketing manager at a pet products company so this really is a whole new world to me. I'm excited to share and connect with all of our clients on the amazing new member directory. If you have any suggestions for online resources or social media you'd like to see from Euclid, don't hesitate to share!</font>
|Euclid Technology||Making ClearVantage Online Work for You|
|Michelle Mahre (Co-presenter)
<div> </div> <div><span style="font-family:'Arial';font-size:12.00pt;"><span style="color: #333333; font-size: 9pt"><span style="color: #333333; font-size: 9pt">I came to Euclid Technology in March 2006 as a Senior Systems Business Analyst, bringing with me seven years of experience on project implementations. I am now a Senior Analyst working with both the Euclid Support Team and the Development Team.</span></span><span style="color: #333333; font-size: 9pt"> <br><br>I earned an undergraduate business degree from Western Washington University and a master's degree from Seattle University, both with a focus in finance studies.</span></span><br></div>
|Euclid Technology||Precision and Personalized Marketing|
|Neil Gauthier (Presenter)
<p>Neil worked as a consultant for Euclid starting in 2007 before coming on board full-time in 2014. As a member of Euclid's world-class web team Neil currently leads the CV Online development team with the goal of bringing the magic of ClearVantage to the web, and making CV accessible to more users in more places.</p>
|Euclid Technology||Making ClearVantage Online Work for You|
|Rohan Kothari (Co-presenter)||Euclid Technology||Events in the Mobile and Social Decade|
|Shelia McCullers (Presenter)
<p>As a senior web analyst here at Euclid, Shelia has been actively involved in integrating our client's online operations with ClearVantage. Since joining the Euclid team in 2005, Shelia continues to work closely with clients to understand their particular web needs, and ensures that their web implementation goes smoothly. Shelia also works with our existing client base to ensure that their online needs continue to be met, long after the go live. </p><p> </p>
|Euclid Technology||Supercharge Your Website with CV Web|
|Valerie Calder (Presenter)
<div><span style="font-size:10.00pt;"><span style="font-family:'Arial';">Hi, I am Euclid Technology’s Vice President of Client Services and have been with the company for 12 years. I came to Euclid as a Senior Project Manager with over 20 years of experience in developing association management software, and implementing and supporting systems for hundreds of associations and non-profit organizations. As Euclid has grown, I moved into the position of overseeing all of Client Services. I know most of our clients as I have been involved in many of the implementations or other client activities. </span></span> </div> <div><span style="font-family:'Arial';font-size:11.00pt;"> </span></div> <div><span style="font-size:10.00pt;"><span style="font-family:'Arial';">I will be participating in the </span>Maximizing your return on ClearVantage session at our 2016 conference. I look forward to seeing everyone.</span> </div>
|Euclid Technology||Building the ClearVantage Community|
Euclid's User Group Conference will be held at the National Center for Housing, a state-of-the-art conference facility in downtown Washington, DC. You can read more about the National Center for Housing conference center on its website: http://www.nationalhousingcenter.com.
Euclid has received special pricing and reserved a block of rooms at at the beautiful and historic Madison Hotel in downtown DC, directly across from the National Center for Housing. You will be able to reserve a room when you register online. In addition to reserving rooms for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, we have also reserved rooms on Saturday and Wednesday nights for those that would like to add a day to the start or end of their trip. You can read more about the Madison and specifically about the accommodations that are available here.
1201 15th Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
Over the next three months, we will be reaching out to clients via surveys and the ClearVantage Online Community (CVOC) to finalize the learning sessions. In all, we will have 20+ learning sessions on Monday and Tuesday, and an extra "hands on" classroom training day on Wednesday. Below is a peek at some of the sessions that have been proposed so far:
- Best Practices in Financial Management with ClearVantage. From batching to reporting to reconciling "down to the penny," we'll go over best practices in ClearVantage to make financial management a cinch.
- Using ClearVantage to Sell the Big Stuff. Does your organization sell corporate memberships, event sponsorships, booths or other high ticket items? We will show you how to use the powerful Opportunity management system in ClearVantage to manage your sales process and grow your revenue.
- Empower Your Data! Are you collecting the data you need and fully leveraging it? In this session, we will show best practices in data gathering and show how this data is turned into Business Intelligence with reports, dashboards and gadgets.
- ClearVantage 10 Revealed. ClearVantage 10 will be released just prior to the 2019 UGC. Be the first to see its beautiful new interface and powerful functionality.
- Beauty Meets Function: ClearVantage Web 5. In this session, we show you the brand new design and features of CV Web 5 and walk through the process of upgrading your website to CV Web 5.
- ClearVantage Connect: Going Beyond the HTML Edit Control. Sure, everyone using CV Connect is familiar with the HTML edit control. But what about adding press releases, videos, blogs, forums, comments, and the many other features of ClearVantage Connect? We'll show you how to use these features and also discuss the best practices for utilizing ClearVantage Themes, Page Templates, and Shortcodes to make beautiful and functional websites.
- Data Privacy and Protecting Your Members’ Information. Security is now more important than ever. We’ll review best practices to keep you and your members' data safe.
- Fully Leverage Your CMS. Use CV Connect to control the content flow of information from your website to CV.
- Grow Your Brand: Increase Your SEO. Utilize SEO best practices to promote your organization and your mission with CV.
- Make the Jump: Migrating to CV Online. Discover the advantages of moving to the Cloud.
- Optimize Your Marketing Outreach. Engage your members with beautiful newsletters, blogs, and email blasts. Zero HTML experience required!
- Rock Your Resources! Did you know that CV has a huge supply of complementary learning resources, available to you 24/7? We’ll review user guides, instructional videos, and educational training materials.
- The Chameleon Module: Abstract Management. The newly updated Abstracts module will help you streamline your collection and review process for...just about anything.
- The Secrets of Successful Report Writing. Learn to make the most of your data with CV Report Writer and save time using dynamic reports.
- The Ultimate Event Experience. From Inception to Marketing to Registration to Onsite Check -In - how to create the ultimate event experience.
- Tips & Tricks for CV Connect. Review our fully integrated CMS, which provides you with a centralized online location to manage your organization’s entire web presence.
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Power Users. Are you a System Administrator? Learn how to make the most of your Admin role in CV. Control user roles, layouts, reporting services, and much more.
LocationNational Housing Center
1201 15th Street NW
Washington, DC 20005